KLEIN TOOLS-69133The Klein Tools Continuity Tester quickly reveals shorts or broken circuits in all types of electrical devices and controls. Tests for circuit continuity with power off. The pointed probes gets right ... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein Tools Continuity Tester quickly reveals shorts or broken circuits in all types of electrical devices and controls. Tests for circuit continuity with power off. The pointed probes gets right to the problem. The handle lights up if the circuit is complete. Bulb for handle is included.
- Quickly reveals shorts or broken circuits in all types of electrical devices and controls.
- Tests for continuity of circuit with power off.
- Bulb in handle glows when circuit is complete (bulb included).
- Pointed 3-3/4'' (95 mm) probe gets right to the problem.
- Deluxe 4'' (102 mm) long handle with removable nylon cap holds replaceable bulb and battery.
- 36'' (914 mm) test lead with alligator clip.
- Uses one AAA battery (not included).
- Replacement bulb (Cat. No. 69131)
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||69133|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.2|
|Battery Quantity Required:||1|
|Color / Finish:||Red|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|DC Polarity Indicator:||No|
|Electrical Accessory Type:||Tester|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||B1775B76E7B|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||69133|
|MFG Model # (Series):||69133|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||69133|
|Product Name:||Continuity Tester|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|