Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Klein Tools Continuity Tester quickly reveals shorts or broken circuits in all types of electrical devices and controls. Tests for circuit continuity with power off. The pointed probes gets right to the problem. The handle lights up if the circuit is complete. Bulb for handle is included.
- Quickly reveals shorts or broken circuits in all types of electrical devices and controls.
- Tests for continuity of circuit with power off.
- Bulb in handle glows when circuit is complete (bulb included).
- Pointed 3-3/4'' (95 mm) probe gets right to the problem.
- Deluxe 4'' (102 mm) long handle with removable nylon cap holds replaceable bulb and battery.
- 36'' (914 mm) test lead with alligator clip.
- Uses one AAA battery (not included).
- Replacement bulb (Cat. No. 69131)