Can Wrench, 3/8" and 7/16" Hex Nut
KLEIN TOOLS-68005The Klein Tools Can Wrench delivers 2-in-1 versatility and performance with a drop-forged construction, made from steel alloy. This tool allows you to open telephone box fasteners with one end and tig... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein Tools Can Wrench delivers 2-in-1 versatility and performance with a drop-forged construction, made from steel alloy. This tool allows you to open telephone box fasteners with one end and tighten nuts on binding-post terminals with the other. Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
- Two tools in one; saves space in your pouch.
- One end opens telephone box fasteners, the other end tightens nuts on binding-post terminals.
- The 7/16'' socket has a black finish and the 3/8'' socket has a silver finish.
- Sockets are 1-1/4'' (32 mm) deep to fit over long binding posts and are thin-walled for easy access into tight areas.
- Socket ends are color-coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
- Hex-socket design enables using a wrench to obtain extra torque.
- High-impact, break-resistant handle for long and dependable service.
- Sockets are heat-treated, alloy steel.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||68005|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.35|
|Color / Finish:||Steel|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification:||No|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||4231087868D|
|Unit of Measurement:||Inch|
|Set / Individual:||Individual|
|Warranty:||Klein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||68005|
|MFG Model # (Series):||68005|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||68005|
|Product Name:||Can Wrench, 3/8" and 7/16" Hex Nut|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|