Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The strong, durable Klein Tools 55-1/2 in. Grizzly Bar can help save you time and effort with a variety of jobs. The bar features a forged and hardened-alloy blade, a center keyhole nail-pulling slot and a V-notch in the tapered edge for convenient use.
- A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
- Use it to help align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe, remove shingles or flooring, and many other stripping and prying tasks.
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2'' (1410 mm) total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions.
- The 3'' (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms.
- Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.