KLEIN TOOLS-64306The strong, durable Klein Tools 55-1/2 in. Grizzly Bar can help save you time and effort with a variety of jobs. The bar features a forged and hardened-alloy blade, a center keyhole nail-pulling slot ... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
The strong, durable Klein Tools 55-1/2 in. Grizzly Bar can help save you time and effort with a variety of jobs. The bar features a forged and hardened-alloy blade, a center keyhole nail-pulling slot and a V-notch in the tapered edge for convenient use.
- A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
- Use it to help align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe, remove shingles or flooring, and many other stripping and prying tasks.
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2'' (1410 mm) total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions.
- The 3'' (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms.
- Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||64306|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||12.25|
|Color / Finish:||Orange / Black|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||CC851DCE5E8|
|Material:||Forged and Hardened Alloy|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||64306|
|MFG Model # (Series):||64306|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||64306|
|Product Name:||Grizzly Bar|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|