5/16'' Coated Hollow Shaft Nut Driv
KLEIN TOOLS-640-5/16The Klein Tools coated nut driver tightens nuts and bolts easily and can get into smaller spaces that wrenches and ratchets can't reach. It makes wood, metal and electrical work easier in confined spa... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein Tools coated nut driver tightens nuts and bolts easily and can get into smaller spaces that wrenches and ratchets can't reach. It makes wood, metal and electrical work easier in confined spaces. The full hollow shaft facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Entire shank plastic coated for circuit protection only. NOT INSULATED.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Special plastic coating resists cutting, cracking, and chipping.
- Thin coating permits use in confined areas.
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||640-5/16|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.4|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification:||Yes|
|Full Length Shaft:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Cushion Grip|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||D3AC2A245DE|
|Unit of Measurement:||Metric|
|Package Contents:||Nut Driver|
|Shank Length (in):||3|
|Shank Material:||Plastic-coated steel|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||640516|
|MFG Model # (Series):||640516|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||640516|
|Product Name:||5/16'' Coated Hollow Shaft Nut Driv|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|