Step Drill Bit #1 Single-Fluted
KLEIN TOOLS-59001Use Klein Tools High Speed Step Drill Bits to drill multiple size holes in thin sections of metal, plastic and wood using just a single bit. The single-fluted design helps eliminate skidding. It als... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Use Klein Tools High Speed Step Drill Bits to drill multiple size holes in thin sections of metal, plastic and wood using just a single bit. The single-fluted design helps eliminate skidding. It also make it easier to re-sharpen the bits.
- Single-fluted design eliminates skidding and makes for easier resharpening.
- Laser-etched hole size are easy-to-read and permanent.
- Anti-skid tip eliminates the need for center punching or pilot hole drilling for most sizes.
- Drill multiple-size holes in thin sections of metal, plastic and wood using a single bit.
- Works in most metals (steel, brass, aluminum, copper) as well as plastic and wood.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||59001|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.12|
|Bit Material:||High Speed Steel|
|Chuck Fitment:||Standard Chuck|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Bit Type:||General Purpose|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||7963F126061|
|Package Contents:||Step Drill Bit|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Eye glasses|
|Shank Diameter (in):||0.25|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||59001|
|MFG Model # (Series):||59001|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||59001|
|Product Name:||Step Drill Bit #1 Single-Fluted|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|