Grooved Fiberglass Fish Tape 100 Fo
KLEIN TOOLS-56058KKlein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wire... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Klein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wires when pushing through crowded conduit. The non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding.
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- The 13'' case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12'' case.
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
- Made in the USA.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||56058K|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||2.8|
|Color / Finish:||ORANGE/BLACK|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Electrical Accessory Type:||Tool|
|Fish Wire / Tape Material:||Fiberglass|
|Handle Material:||RESIN/ERGONOMIC (NON-CONDUCTIVE)|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||CBFBE4D857C|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||56058|
|MFG Model # (Series):||56058|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||56058|
|Product Name:||Grooved Fiberglass Fish Tape 100 Fo|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|