Medium Journeyman Grip Gloves
KLEIN TOOLS-40214KThe Klein Tools Journeyman Grip glove offers protection and ample gripping capability in wet and dry conditions. PORON® padding material in the palm absorbs impact. Great for wire pulling. Neoprene cu... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
The Klein Tools Journeyman Grip glove offers protection and ample gripping capability in wet and dry conditions. PORON® padding material in the palm absorbs impact. Great for wire pulling. Neoprene cuff and soft molded rubber closure with hook and look secures fit.
- Armortex® rubberized grip on the fingers and reinforced synthetic leather palms and thumb for working in both wet and dry conditions
- Impact absorbing PORON® padding material in the palm
- Moisture wicking and breathable TrekDry™ stretch material on top with sponge foam and tricot lining for maximum comfort.
- Flexible thermo plastic rubber (TPR) protects the fingers
- Machine washable
- Armortex® is a registered trademark of Armortex®, Inc.
- PORON® is a registered trademark of Rogers Corp.
- TrekDry™ is a trademark of Mechanix Wear, Inc.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||40214K|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.3|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Cuff Design:||Hook & Loop Closure|
|Glove Material:||Synthetic Leather|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||D5DE39AA859|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|MFG Model # (Series):||40214|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||40214|
|Product Name:||Medium Journeyman Grip Gloves|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|