Erection Wrench 1/2" Bolt
KLEIN TOOLS-3220Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 1/2 inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 1/2 inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. T... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 1/2 inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 1/2 inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||3220|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.35|
|Color / Finish:||Black Oxide|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification:||Yes|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||50EF7FC87D3|
|Unit of Measurement:||Inch|
|Size 1 (in):||1/2|
|Set / Individual:||Individual|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||3220|
|MFG Model # (Series):||3220|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||3220|
|Product Name:||Erection Wrench 1/2" Bolt|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|