Erection Wrench 7/8" Bolt for Heavy
KLEIN TOOLS-3213Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 7/8 inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 7/8 inch bolts and utility nut types. The ex... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 7/8 inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. It's designed for use with 7/8 inch bolts and utility nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||3213|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||2.77|
|Color / Finish:||Steel|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification:||Yes|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||97C9D3ADAA7|
|Unit of Measurement:||Inch|
|Offset / Head Angle 1 (°):||0|
|Size 1 (in):||7/8|
|Set / Individual:||Individual|
|Single or Double Ended:||Single|
|Wrench Style:||Open Jaw|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||3213|
|MFG Model # (Series):||3213|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||3213|
|Product Name:||Erection Wrench 7/8" Bolt for Heavy|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|