Offset Right-Cutting Aviation Snips
KLEIN TOOLS-2101RCut and trim sheet metal in comfort with the Klein Tools right cutting Offset Snips. Snip blades are made of forged, heat-treated steel for strength and durability. Offset blades make it easier to c... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Cut and trim sheet metal in comfort with the Klein Tools right cutting Offset Snips. Snip blades are made of forged, heat-treated steel for strength and durability. Offset blades make it easier to cut in tight curves and keep the user's hand away from the metal. The contoured plastic handles are color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Offset blades keep user's hand above material being cut and flow material away from the blades.
- Forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability.
- Cuts up to 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Latch keeps jaws closed when not in use.
- Hardened handles for extra strength.
- Contoured plastic handles are comfortable and color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P407) available.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||2101R|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.02|
|Blade Length (in):||1.25|
|Color / Finish:||Green|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Gauge Cutting Capacity:||22|
|Handle Length (in):||4|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6EAD2C329D6|
|Overall Length (in):||9.5|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||2101R|
|MFG Model # (Series):||2101R|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||2101R|
|Product Name:||Offset Right-Cutting Aviation Snips|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|