KLEIN TOOLS-19352From Klein Tools, the Conduit Reamer works with a screwdriver to ream and smooth thin-wall conduit. It locks onto a screwdriver and can ream both ID and OD at the same time. Comes with two set-scre... read more
Ships in 1 business day
From Klein Tools, the Conduit Reamer works with a screwdriver to ream and smooth thin-wall conduit. It locks onto a screwdriver and can ream both ID and OD at the same time. Comes with two set-screws to fit either round or square-shank screwdrivers.
- Locks onto screwdrivers, reams and smoothes thin-wall conduit.
- Reams ID and OD at the same time.
- Two set-screws to fit round- or square-shank screwdrivers.
- Fits up to 3/8'' (10 mm) keystone-tip screwdrivers.
- NOT for use on power tools.
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT).
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||19352|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.2|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||0|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||4E309EE2C62|
|Warranty:||Klein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||19352|
|MFG Model # (Series):||19352|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||19352|
|Product Name:||Conduit Reamer|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|