3/8"x25ft Block & Tackle
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
3/8"x25ft Block & Tackle
Meets Klein Tools high standard for quality.
- These are NOT occupational protective hooks. NOT for human support.
- Light, galvanized-steel shell blocks are fitted with snubbing hooks to hold the load.
- Sheaves are strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy with all-bronze bushings.
- Available with standard snap hooks or guarded snap hooks (with snap hook nose lengthened to extend over the latch or keeper).
- Choice of forged hook Cat. No. 258 or swivel hook Cat. No. 259.
- All Klein block and tackle use high-quality, 3/8'' (10 mm) diameter rope.
- 25 ft (7.62 m) rope length.
- Maximum safe load is 750 lbs. (340 kg).
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKLEIN TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number1685-31
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.0
Color / FinishGold / Blue
Country of OriginUSA
Installation MethodHooks fit under insulator and engage pin on cross arm
Internal Supplier Part #180230
Internet Product Code (IPC)AED4BAB92D3
MFG Model # (Series)180230
MFG Part # (OEM)180230
Manufacturer WarrantyKlein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.
Product Name3/8"x25ft Block & Tackle
Snap Hook MaterialSteel
Snap Part TypeKit