Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper Insulat
KLEIN TOOLS-11055-INSGuard against electric shock while working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. This tool protects up to 1,000 volts thanks to a dual-layer insulated coating. The dielect... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Guard against electric shock while working on live wires with the Klein Tools Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter. This tool protects up to 1,000 volts thanks to a dual-layer insulated coating. The dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool and the orange outer coating that is flame retardant and impact resistant
- Individually tested to exceed standards.
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges both 10-18 solid and 12-20 stranded AWG wire.
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws.
- Comfortable curved handles.
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Strong gripping serrated nose for bending, shaping and pulling of wire.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||11055-INS|
|Application:||Cuts, Strips, Gauges and Loops Wire and Is Insulated.|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.55|
|Color / Finish:||Orange / Insulated|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Electrical Accessory Type:||Tool|
|Electrician Tool Type:||Cable Cutters|
|Instructions / Assembly:||A812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||AE1967D03F5|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||11055INS|
|MFG Model # (Series):||11055INS|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||11055INS|
|Product Name:||Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper Insulat|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|