Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Insulated Wire Stripper/Cutter
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated Solid and Stranded Stripper is 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges both solid and stranded wire
- Spring loaded for self-opening. Serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws. Do not use for cutting steel wire
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKLEIN TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number11054EINS
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.0
Color / FinishOrange
Country of OriginUSA
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypeWire Strippers
Instructions / AssemblyA812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf
Internal Supplier Part #11054EINS
Internet Product Code (IPC)48E89B88203
MFG Model # (Series)11054EINS
MFG Part # (OEM)11054EINS
Manufacturer WarrantyKlein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product
Product NameInsulated Wire Stripper/Cutter