24 In. Hardwood Laminated Level
JOHNSON LEVEL-724JLaminated No. 1 select American hardwood plys. No old-growth or rain forest lumber! Each sight contains two individually-calibrated, yellow dual-curved vials that are insert molded and protected with ... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Laminated No. 1 select American hardwood plys. No old-growth or rain forest lumber! Each sight contains two individually-calibrated, yellow dual-curved vials that are insert molded and protected with a glass lens. Metal bound edges. Shock-protecting end caps. Frame dimensions: 1-3/16 In. x 2-7/16 In. Wet cement trades. 40% stronger than traditional wood levels. Less likely to warp due to our high-tech, waterproof laminating process.
- Laminated American hardwood plys
- No old-growth or rain forest lumber
- Individually-calibrated, dual-curved vials
- Metal bound edges
- Vials are insert molded and protected with a glass lens.
- Exclusive, patented SpotLite Pointing System indicates target center and edge.
- Patented dual-sensitivity scanning - normal up to 3/4 In. or DeepScan up to 1-1/2 In..
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||JOHNSON LEVEL|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||724J|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||2.010|
|Color / Finish:||Natural|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||4E2ED344CA6|
|Number of Vials:||6|
|Number of Vials Measuring Level:||2|
|Number of Vials Measuring Plumb:||4|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||724|
|MFG Model # (Series):||724|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||724|
|Product Name:||24 In. Hardwood Laminated Level|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|