WOOD SCREW CLAMP
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
WOOD SCREW CLAMP
The IRWIN® QUICK-GRIP® Wooden Handscrew Clamp can accommodate various types of materials. It has a set of adjustable jaws that measure 4-1/2 inches to aid with clamping larger objects. The jaws of the Irwin clamp easily adjust to any angle. This allows the tool to clamp oddly shaped objects and surfaces that aren't parallel. The Irwin wood screw clamp's jaw has a total width of 12 inches, a throat depth of 4-1/4 inches and a maximum opening of 12 inches to help you tackle a broad range of different tasks. Made from high-quality boxwood, this clamp has a beige wooden finish to give it a simple and vintage look.
- Adjustable jaws are 4-1/2 inches long to clamp bigger objects
- Throat depth: 4-1/4 inches
- Adjustable wood clamp has a maximum opening of 12 inches
- Made from quality boxwood
- Beige wooden finish gives clamp a classic, vintage look
- Covered by Irwin limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable wood clamp's jaws are able to adjust to any angle
- Tool can clamp irregular objects, odd shapes and surfaces that aren't parallel
- Width of Irwin wood screw clamp's jaw: 12 inches
Acme Tools Brand NameIRWIN
Acme Tools Part Number226800
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Clamp TypesSpecialty Clamps
Assembled Depth (in)2
Assembled Height (in)12
Assembled Weight (lbs)4.34
Assembled Width (in).22
Clamping Strength (lbs)0
Color / Finishbeige/wood
Internet Product Code (IPC)51120C8AA0F
Jaw Width (in)12
Maximum Opening (in)12
Package Contents1 wood screw clamp
Throat Depth (in)4.25
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating