7In Wire Stripper
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
7In Wire Stripper
Choose the IRWIN® VISE-GRIP® 7-Inch Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter for all electrical copper-wire prepping applications. The tool strips, cuts and crimps different gauges of wire, and it has a pliers-grip nose for wire-running applications. The Irwin wire-stripping tool has six different wire size stripping points, ranging from 10 to 24 AWG. It cuts wires easily with its conical compressed spring, and it can crimp both insulated and non-insulated terminals. The 7-inch Irwin multi-tool for electrical wiring work consists of carbon steel, with machined-engineered cutting edges for clean strips and cuts. Its Vise-Grip ProTouch™ handle is rubber coated and contoured for ideal hand control and pressure. The Vise-Grip wire-stripping tool also has a thumb-tip quick-release and quick-locking latch that lets you get the tool in and out of your tool belt efficiently.
- Irwin wire-stripping tool cuts, crimps, strips and grasps electrical wire for a variety of applications
- Tool can strip six different AWG wire sizes
- Pliers-style tip is useful for wire looping and pulling
- Spring-loaded action makes clean cuts
- Irwin multi-tool crimps both insulated and non-insulated wiring
- Carbon-steel body has extra-sharp cutting edges
- Contoured, rubber-coated handle provides ideal grip control and balance
- Locking latch opens and closes at the touch of a thumb
- Irwin Vise-Grip wire-stripping tool include a lifetime warranty against materials defects and production flaws
Acme Tools Brand NameIRWIN
Acme Tools Part Number2078317
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.39
Color / FinishBlue/Yellow
Country of OriginTWN
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypeWire Strippers
Internet Product Code (IPC)4FC088B0291
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime
Internal Supplier Part #2078317
MFG Model # (Series)2078317
MFG Part # (OEM)2078317
Product Name7In Wire Stripper
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN