Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The IRWIN® QUICK-GRIP® 8-Inch C-Clamp can handle many of the larger clamping tasks in your workshop. It has a 4-inch throat depth that lets you apply localized pressure where you need it, making this product an excellent choice for metal working or heavy clamping jobs involving large components. The Irwin C-clamp has threads that are double rolled for faster clamping speed and increased thread durability. It also has a large swivel pad that minimizes surface blemishes and holds pieces securely, even when they have angled surfaces. The 8-inch C-clamp's oversize handle offers a sure grip, which reduces hand fatigue and lets you apply more clamping pressure with less effort. This product features cast-iron construction and has a 1,600-pound load capacity.
- This Irwin C-clamp has an 8-inch clamping capacity and a 4-inch throat depth
- Ideal for clamping heavy, oversize pieces and metal working jobs
- Threads are double-rolled for improved durability and faster clamping
- Oversize swivel pad minimizes marring and offers excellent stability, even when used on angled surfaces
- Extra-large handle lets you apply more clamping pressure with less effort and reduced hand fatigue
- Cast-iron construction
- 1,600-pound load capacity
- Irwin Quick-Grip C-clamp has a limited lifetime warranty