Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Rugged and ice cold, Yukon cold lockers deliver serious performance for the serious outdoors man in the most extreme outdoor environments. Yukon out hauls, out chills and outlasts anyone. The Yukon 50 is the perfect size for a weekend at the cabin, or a quick trip on the family boat. It's also rock-solid proof that a Yukon-tough cold locker can be compact enough to go anywhere. Even better, its true full-capacity design means you can haul more than other coolers - even extreme coolers - that claim the same capacity but actually hold less. A critical point when you're down to your last ice-cold beverage.
- True capacity means measuring from the inside - not from the outside
- Clog and leak resistant
- Use the sliding side for easy moving and unloading, flip to anti-skid to keep locker in place, non-marking, ideal for boat decks
- 5 Year warranty
- Rugged molded construction
- UV inhibitors resist sun damage
- Solid, tough stainless steel hinge rods
- Bigger, stronger hinges prevents loss of lid
- Strong hinges hold lid open, hands-free
- Flexible, impact and corrosion resistant latches
- Easy grip T-handle
- Holds a full 50 qt load
- Dual lid locks are animal proof
- Thicker insulating foam in body and lid keeps cold for 7 days
- 360˚ freezer-style gasket, seals in cold
- Get the capacity you pay for
- Maximum space for your catch or prey
- Steady no-swing design
- Permanent, theft-resistant
- Wide enough for two hands
- Tethered drain plug is oversized for fast drain an quick clean-up
- Stainless steel chain prevents loss
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameIGLOO
Acme Tools Part Number00044666
Assembled Weight (lbs)32.1
Can Capacity (gal)12.5
Cold Temp Range360˚ freezer-style gasket, seals in cold
Color / FinishWhite plastic
Cooler Lid TypeHinged
Cooler TypeChest Cooler
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #00044666
Internet Product Code (IPC)FCA71EBAFAF
MFG Model # (Series)00044666
MFG Part # (OEM)00044666
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited 5 year manufacturer warranty. See manufacturer owner's manual for all detailed warranty information.
Product NameYukon 50
Recommended Cleaning MethodWipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage. Store cooler with the drain plug open to allow moisture to escape. For set-in stains or odors, use gloves to wipe inside of cooler with bleach, rinse and let dry thoroughly.
Units of MeasurementQuarts
Units of Measurement Quantity50