15 in. Pry Bar
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
15 in. Pry Bar
The HART 15 In. pry bar is a heavy duty one piece forged steel body design. Perfect for most demolition applications, the forged grip, optimized striking surface, and balanced leverage between lifting and pulling make the job easier.
- Forged grip to prevent slippage and offer 5X better grip compared to conventional pry bars.
- StrikeZone™ optimized strike location for minimizing glancing blows and offering an improved strike surface
- I-Beam design is 4X stronger compared to conventional pry bars and provides durability to withstand heavy duty use.
- Double ended design with built-in nail pulls
- Sharp sanded and polished claws
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameHART
Acme Tools Part NumberHPB015
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.66
Color / Finishgrey
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #HPB015
Internet Product Code (IPC)F4D3F1D4D6C
MFG Model # (Series)HPB015
MFG Part # (OEM)HPB015
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited Lifetime
Product Name15 in. Pry Bar