5K Concrete Anchor
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
5K Concrete Anchor
The Guardian Fall Protection concrete anchor is designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi. The product is easy to install (just compress its spring and insert the cable shaft into the concrete hole). The concrete anchor is constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials. This product is great for anchoring/scaffolding and is made for use on vertical on overhead applications. The anchor can fit a concrete hole size of 0.75 In. diameter and 3 In. deep. The product is designed for single user connection and has the capacity to support up to 5,000 Lbs..
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi
- Great for anchoring scaffolding
- Installation is easy, just compress spring and insert cable shaft into hole
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials
- Can fit a 0.75 In. hole diameter, 3 In. deep minimum
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGUARDIAN FALL PROTECTION
Acme Tools Part Number00235
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.5
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #00235
Internet Product Code (IPC)3550B876B49
MFG Model # (Series)00235
MFG Part # (OEM)00235
Manufacturer WarrantyGuardian Warranty
Product Name5K Concrete Anchor