Mobile Bending Table
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Mobile Bending Table
Bend Rigid or EMT conduit pipe quickly, even when working on a remote job site, using the GREENLEE® Mobile Bending Table. The unit features a vice-chain that holds your pipes in place securely, so they don't turn or twist while you bend them. The Greenlee mobile bending table also has a ram positioner; this feature makes setting the ram up easier for multiple shoe sizes. To hold the hydraulic pump, the unit comes with an attached basket. It also has a carriage assembly that makes connecting the bender to the table simple and quick. The Greenlee table bender has steel pegs that let you store your saddles and shoes. For easy transport, there are swiveling wheels that lock securely into place. Also, the table boasts fork pockets that make lifting and moving it with a fork truck simple.
- Greenlee mobile bending table bends rigid or EMT conduit pipes anywhere you are
- Uses vice-chain for more accurate bends
- Ram positioner makes setting up ram for various shoe sizes easier
- pump basket for holding hydraulic pump
- Greenlee table bender connects to MBT easily with carriage assembly
- steel pegs for saddle and shoe storage
- Swiveling wheels on Greenlee electrical conduit bending table lock in place when needed
- Move easily with fork truck using integrated fork pockets
- Limited warranty
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGREENLEE
Acme Tools Part Number881MBT
Assembled Weight (lbs)390.0
Color / FinishGreen
Conduit Bender TypeEMT or Rigid
Country of OriginDEU
Internet Product Code (IPC)D73AD1ABC6D
MFG Model # (Series)881-MBT
MFG Part # (OEM)881-MBT
Overall Length (in)67
Product NameMobile Bending Table