Spiral WRAP-1 Ply Twine
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Spiral WRAP-1 Ply Twine
Use the GREENLEE® Twine, Spiral Wrap-1 Ply to pull rope through conduit easily and quickly. The line comes in a container with a pre-punched hole and resealable cap for convenience, letting you get to work right away. For durability, the Greenlee 6500-foot poly pull line is made from polyethylene. This material is resistant to rot and mildew, making it ideal for use in wet and damp areas. When not using the rope, the included plastic container keeps it conveniently stored and dry. While dispensing, the poly line resists tangling, saving you time and effort while also increasing productivity. The pull line is ready to use with Greenlee power fishing systems. It boasts a maximum capacity of 210 pounds, making it extremely versatile for many different tasks on the job site.
- Ready to use, pre-punched hole in lid with re-sealable cap
- Use with power fishing systems directly from the container
- Resists tangling when dispensing
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Handy reusable plastic dispenser pail with handle keeps the line dry
- Use to pull rope through conduit
- Length 6500 feet
- Capacity 210 lbs, 934 N average breaking strength
- Weight 11 lbs
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGREENLEE
Acme Tools Part Number430G1
Application6500 ft poly line used to pull rope through conduit. Rot and mildew resistant.
Assembled Weight (lbs)11.75
Color / FinishWhite with green tracer
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #430
Internet Product Code (IPC)3C254A8D2D3
Line Length (ft)6500
MFG Model # (Series)430
MFG Part # (OEM)430
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited Warranty
Product NameSpiral WRAP-1 Ply Twine