Slug-Buster Knockout Punch 1 In.
GREENLEE-7211BB-1Create clean, smooth and perfect holes for your conduit without a lot of effort using the GREENLEE® 1-Inch Conduit Punch Unit and your choice of drivers. While designed for punching through up to 10-g... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Create clean, smooth and perfect holes for your conduit without a lot of effort using the GREENLEE® 1-Inch Conduit Punch Unit and your choice of drivers. While designed for punching through up to 10-gauge mild steel, this punch, die and draw stud work on other materials, like fiberglass, plastic and aluminum as well. While using the Greenlee Slug-Buster® knockout punch, the punch splits the slug as it goes through the material; this helps make removing the slug after you finish easier and quicker. The punch creates a 1.36-inch hole size, which is larger than most US conduit diameter sizes; this helps ensure your conduit slides easily into the hole generated by the punch. For your convenience, the Greenlee conduit punch provides clean and accurate holes with ratchet, manual, battery-powered or hydraulic drivers.
- The Greenlee 1/2-inch conduit punch unit includes: conduit punch, die and draw stud
- Cuts through plastic, fiberglass, aluminum and mild steel for multipurpose use
- Greenlee Slug-Buster knockout punch splits slugs for easier removal
- Hole diameter accommodates US conduit sizes
- Greenlee conduit punch works with manual, battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet drivers
- Limited lifetime warranty, Made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||GREENLEE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||7211BB-1|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.1|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||4413C02EDF8|
|MFG Model # (Series):||7211BB-1|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||50319647|
|Product Name:||Slug-Buster Knockout Punch 1 In.|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|