Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
If you've ever wondered about the stuff that legends are made of, you'd do well to start with stellar stainless steel...such as you'll find in the hardware of the Legend. Consider, too, the contoured aluminum that goes into the handles. And the tactile rubber inserts that insure your steady grip.
- Butterfly opening handle design featuring aluminum construction with tactile rubber inserts
- Components include: Needlenose pliers with indexible, replaceable carbide cutters, fine edge knife, Fiskars scissors, cross point screwdriver, small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers, bottle opener and file
- Components are secured into place with Gerber's patented Saf.T.Plus™ locking system. Replaceable components include tungsten carbide wire cutters and RemGrit® saw blade.
- Ballistic Nylon sheath included for easy carry
Acme Tools Brand NameGERBER
Acme Tools Part Number48239
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Assembled Weight (lbs).6125
Multi-Tool TypeButterfly Opening