Gerber Suspension Multiplier
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Gerber Suspension Multiplier
If we tell you that this engineering masterpiece was inspired by the bridges of Portland, Oregon—we've got more than our share, here—don't make the mistake of thinking that Gerber's gotten all misty-eyed and romantic. On the contrary, the Suspension has all the down-and-dirty performance characteristics a tough guy would expect. This is a classic workhorse with spring-loaded pliers, our patented Saf.T.Plus™ component locking system, a ballistic nylon sheath, and the very same structural integrity that goes into every Gerber tool. Oh sure, it's a sleek looking son-of-gun. And the open-frame configuration is something of a break-though where the industry is concerned. But just because its got nice lines, there's no reason you can't use it in some pretty ugly situations. In fact, we dare ya.
- Butterfly opening design, titanium nitride handle features contoured design and external component access.
- Components include: Needlnose pliers, wire cutter, fine edge knife, serrated edge knife, saw, scissors, crosspoint screwdriver, small and medium flatblade screwdrivers, can opener, bottle opener and lanyard hole
- Components are secured into place with Gerber's patented Saf.T.Plus™ locking system.
- Ballistic Nylon sheath included for easy carry
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGERBER
Acme Tools Part Number22-41471
Assembled Weight (lbs)11.40
Color / FinishHandle: Titanium Grey
List Tools IncludedNeedlnose pliers, wire cutter, fine edge knife, serrated edge knife, saw, scissors, crosspoint screwdriver, small and medium flatblade screwdrivers, can opener, bottle opener and lanyard hole.
MaterialHandle Material Stainless Steel; Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon
SizeOverall Length: 6"; Closed Length: 3.5"; Weight: 9oz.