Pocket Auto Center Punch
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Pocket Auto Center Punch
For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Our pencil-sized Pocket Automatic Center Punch is the ultimate choice for machinist, mechanics and inspectors on the go. The hardened steel point and spring impact drive allows for accurate punches in metal and wood. The pocket clip and protective cap make this tool a convenient and safe travel choice
- Slim design fits easily into pocket or tool belt
- Includes pocket clip and protective cap for point
- Great for punching, marking and staking most metals and woods
- Lightweight aluminum body with alloy steel internal components
- Provides accurate center punches to prevent drill bits from traveling
- One-handed operation – no hammer needed
Acme Tools Brand NameGENERAL TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number87
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.07
Handle Length (in)5
Recommended Safety EquipmentGlasses