5 In. Circle Cutter
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
5 In. Circle Cutter
For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. This standard adjustable circle cutter works like an adjustable hole saw. It has a maximum safe speed of 500 RPM its capacity is 1 to 6 In. The shank is 3/8 In. round for use in any drill press. Produces precision circles in sheet metal, brass, copper, soft steel, aluminum, plastic, wood, and composition materials. Bodies are constructed of heat treated tool steel for durability. All circles have replaceable pilot bits. Replaceable cutter blades are made of high speed steel for precise and clean cuts.
- Replaceable high speed steel blade and replaceable 1/4 In. pilot bit
- Max safe speed is 500 RPM
- Adjustment made with included hex wrench
- Heat treated steel for durability
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGENERAL TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number5B
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.3
Drill Bit CountIndividual
Drill Bit TypeHammer Drill Bits
Internal Supplier Part #5B
Internet Product Code (IPC)8B986F9862D
MFG Model # (Series)5B
MFG Part # (OEM)5B
MaterialHigh Speed Steel
Minimum Chuck Size Required3/8 In.
Product Name5 In. Circle Cutter