Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Precision magnetize and demagnetize transforms standard screwdrivers, tweezers and tool bits into powerful magnetic pickups. This dual-sized device can magnetize screwdrivers for installing small screws in jewelry, or demagnetize a set of tweezers for working with sensitive electronics. In addition, the innovative step design allows you to control the level of magnetism that is imposed upon your tools.
- Magnetize and demagnetize screwdrivers, tweezers, tool bits and other steel objects
- Magnetize by sliding the tool through the (+) opening
- Demagnetize by sliding the tool through the (-) opening
- Demagnetize tools for use in electronics
- Step design permits greater control of magnetizism
- Overall size: 2 In. x 2 In. x 1-1/8 In.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGENERAL TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number3601
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.175
Internal Supplier Part #3601
Internet Product Code (IPC)4406133C28A
MFG Model # (Series)3601
MFG Part # (OEM)3601
Package ContentsMagnetizer/Demagnetizer Pro
Product NameMagnetizer/Demagnetizer Pro