Hobby Drill Gage
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Hobby Drill Gage
The Hobby Drill Gage is a useful guide for identifying drill bit sizes. This tool can be extremely helpful when working with older, unmarked drill bits, as well as with bits that are too small to fit diameter markings. The Hobby Drill Gage measures bits from 1/16” to 1/2”.
- Helpful when working with unmarked drill bits and bits too small to fit diameter markings.
- Measures bits from 1/16 inch to 1/2 inch
- Made from heavy duty stainless steel
- Black etched graduations will not rub off.
Acme Tools Brand NameGENERAL TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number24G
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Assembled Depth (in)0.1
Assembled Height (in)8.63
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.15
Assembled Width (in)2.75
Gauge Graduations1/64 in
Gauge TypeDrill Size
Measuring FormatMetric & SAE
Measuring Tool TypeGauges
Size7 in x 3