Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. General’s #102 Micrometer is a practical and economic measuring tool for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. It is also great for day-to-day use in tool rooms and machine shops, and has a guaranteed accuracy to .001 In. The satin chrome barrel and thimble offer easy to read etched black graduations, and the spindle is equipped with a lock for taking repetitive measurements. This item is also available as part of a set which includes a carbide scriber and satin chrome ruler (Item #108).
- Satin chrome barrel and thimble with etched black graduations.
- Ground and polished carbide measuring faces
- Spindle lock for repetitive measurements
- Includes spanner wrench for simple zero adjustments.