Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Gardner Bender designed the innovative locknut wrench to end frustration! Specifically developed for tightening and loosening locknuts this wrench features a thin profile that makes those normally tight spaces a thing of the past. It can be used to loosen or tighten a locknut by rotating the wrench in the direction of the arrows clearly etched into both ends of it's sturdy steel construction. A specialty hooked tip latches onto the locknut and maximizes turning leverage. The GB locknut wrench is a reliable and durable addition to any tool box and with three sizes available you can rest assured that you have the size needed to fit the majority of UL locknuts you will encounter.
- The locknut wrench has been designed to end frustration
- Solves the problem of tight spaces and fits the majority of UL locknuts
- Etched markings allow for easy identification; clearly marked tighten and loosen ends make usage a breeze
- Thin design allows easy maneuvering in tight locations while durable steel construction makes it strong enough to get the job done
- Hooked tip latches onto locknut and maximizes turning leverage
- Kit includes one 1/2-in and one 3/4-in wrench
- Durable lightweight tool fits easily in a pocket