Hydraulic Breaker - 550 Ft.-Lb.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Hydraulic Breaker - 550 Ft.-Lb.
These dependable hammers are available in a variety of mounting configurations enabling them to be easily attached to mini-excavators, skid-steer loaders and rubber-tired backhoes. Performance features and mounting options make these hammers ideal for site preparation, foundation removal, road repair, driveway and sidewalks or pedestrian bridges. The unique mono-block design is a result of years of engineering refinement and field experience. Two moving parts simplifies the hammer operation and reduces the chance of downtime. The advanced hydraulic circuit provides increased flow to the valve and piston, resulting in faster cycle times, increased tool penetration and more productivity per hour than on previous models. There are no through-bolts to constantly torque or replace and the front wear bushing is easily replaced so your hammer is always in perfect working condition. The wider oil flow range is an example of the hammers superior design, allowing for faster striking speeds and the ability to be used on a wider range of carriers. The nitrogen charged backhead increases the impact energy maximizing hammer production.
- Mono-block design with only two moving parts reduces maintenance
- Long front head bushing keeps steel in proper alignment for maximum service life
- Oval retaining pin for increased steel contact and double service life.
- No through-bolts to maintain
- No diaphragm to replace
- Replaceable front wear bushing keeps tools in peak performance
- Wide oil flow range for fast, hard-hitting performance and more carrier options
- A variety of mounting options that can accommodate any carrier or application
- Accommodates a wide variety of working steels
- Designed with replaceable cylinder liners saving maintenance cost and downtime
- Nitrogen charged backhead increases impact energy, maximizing hammer production
Brand / Model CompatibilitySkid Steers, Mini Excavators, and Backhoes
Acme Tools Brand NameFURUKAWA ROCK DRILL USA
Acme Tools Part NumberFX45A
Assembled Weight (lbs)606
Color / FinishGray and dark blue
Country of OriginUSA
Internet Product Code (IPC)6D32860659C
Maximum Torque (ft-lbs)550
Manufacturer WarrantyOne Year Limited Warranty
Internal Supplier Part #FX45A
MFG Model # (Series)FX45A
MFG Part # (OEM)FX45A
Product NameHydraulic Breaker - 550 Ft.-Lb.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN