Hydraulic Breaker - 1000 Ft.-Lb.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Hydraulic Breaker - 1000 Ft.-Lb.
Versatility and power are the benefits of these hydraulic breakers. These hammers are available with a unique switch hitch side plate mounting system for rubber-tired backhoes. An indexing disc inserted in the side plate can be easily changed to accommodate quick couplers for many popular backhoes. This design also increases tuck for better over the road transport and aids in loading and unloading of the equipment. The F6 and F9 also comes in the popular Qt version to accommodate work environments that demand a reduced noise level.
- Increase in back head pressure and larger diameter piston results in 25% greater impact energy
- Two strategically located warehouse facilities with extensive tool inventories assuring on-time deliveries
- Longer thrust bushing improves piston alignment during impact and incorporates grease holes to evenly distribute grease in the front head
- CD designed side bolt threads provide even load distribution and greater surface contact between the nut and bolt reducing the chances of thru-bolt failure.
- Increased front head wall thickness for added service life
- Nitrogen charged back head for superior energy transfer
- Large diameter piston for increase in impact energy
- CD designed threads on thru-bolt provide even load distribution and greater surface contact between the nut and bolt
- New front head design includes replaceable thrust bushing for added service life
- One year warranty on all F-series breakers
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameFURUKAWA ROCK DRILL USA
Acme Tools Part NumberF6
Assembled Weight (lbs)875
Brand / Model CompatibilitySkid Steers, Mini Excavators, and Backhoes
Color / FinishGray and dark blue
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #F6
Internet Product Code (IPC)FAD72C8EF25
MFG Model # (Series)F6
MFG Part # (OEM)F6
Manufacturer WarrantyOne Year Limited Warranty
Maximum Torque (ft-lbs)1000
Product NameHydraulic Breaker - 1000 Ft.-Lb.