Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Touch hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bar graph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Input alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
- Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- "Classic" design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- Lifetime warranty
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- MIN/MAX-Average recording with MIN/MAX alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements