IP54 Infrared Thermometer
FLUKE-FLUKE-62 MAX +Takes the heat. And the dust, water and 3 m drop. The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are the only mini IR thermometers you can handle without care.... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Takes the heat. And the dust, water and 3 m drop. The Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are the only mini IR thermometers you can handle without care.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery
- Rugged: 3 m (9.8 Ft.) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||FLUKE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||FLUKE-62 MAX +|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.98|
|Battery Life (hrs):||8|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Data Memory Recall Count:||1|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||CEBDE930543|
|Operating Temperature Range:||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|Relative Operating Humidity Range:||10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 30 °C (86 °F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F), (without battery)|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||4130488|
|MFG Model # (Series):||Fluke 62 Max +|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||Fluke 62 Max +|
|Product Name:||IP54 Infrared Thermometer|
|D:S (Distance to Spot):||12:1|
|Display Accuracy:||0.1 °C (0.2 °F)|
|Emissivity:||0.10 to 1.00|
|Laser Sight Style:||Infrared|
|Repeatability:||±0.5% of reading or <±0.5 °C (1 °F), which greater|
|Response Time:||<300 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral Response:||8 to 14 microns|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|