90-1000 VAC Detector
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
90-1000 VAC Detector
Always on for faster, safer voltage testing. 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- New! always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative ‘battery check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- Category IV – 1000 V over voltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameFLUKE
Acme Tools Part NumberFLK2AC/90-1000V
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.15
Country of OriginCHN
Electrical MeasurementElectrical Accessories
Internal Supplier Part #3807928
Internet Product Code (IPC)CA19EDA8908
MFG Model # (Series)FLK2AC/90-1000V
MFG Part # (OEM)FLK2AC/90-1000V
Manufacturer Warranty2 years
Product Name90-1000 VAC Detector