90-1000 VAC Detector
FLUKE-FLK2AC/90-1000VAlways on for faster, safer voltage testing. 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC t... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Always on for faster, safer voltage testing. 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- New! always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative ‘battery check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- Category IV – 1000 V over voltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||FLUKE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||FLK2AC/90-1000V|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.15|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||CA19EDA8908|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||3807928|
|MFG Model # (Series):||FLK2AC/90-1000V|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||FLK2AC/90-1000V|
|Product Name:||90-1000 VAC Detector|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|