Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The 80PK-3A Type K Thermocouple Surface Probe is designed for measuring the temperature of flat or slightly convex surfaces, with an exposed junction to allow direct contact with the surface being measured. The 40 in. (1 m) cable is terminated with a Type K miniature thermocouple connector with 0.792 mm (0.312 in.) pin spacing. The probe can be used with any temperature-measuring instrument that is designed to accept type K thermocouples and has a miniature connector input.
- Type-k thermocouple for flat or curved surfaces such as plates and rollers
- Measurement range: 0 to 260°C
- Type: K (Chromel vs Alumel)
- Junction accuracy: (With respect to ANSI MC96.1): ±2.2°C (3.96°F) over the range of 0°C to 260°C (32°F to 500°F)
- Output: @ 25 °C (77 °F) = 1.00 mV (reference junction @ 0 °C)
- Seebeck coefficient: 25 °C (77 °F) = 40.50 μV / °C
- Measurement time: (time constant): 3 sec typical on metal surface; 15 sec maximum for a 260°C change.