8 lb 36 In. Maul
Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
8 lb 36 In. Maul
8 lb 36 In. Maul
This rugged, powerful maul allows you take on intense wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a concave shape that’s optimal for splitting, helping to make every swing your best. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimized blade geometry blasts tough logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters