Planer HL 850 E
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Planer HL 850 E
Planer HL 850 E
The FESTOOL® HL 850 E Planer in T-Loc Systainer delivers professional quality results with complete customization. This versatile tool works with interchangeable heads and allows you to choose exactly how you want to finish your surface. These heads use a single tool for quick changes. The 3-15/64-inch carbide blade fits into a side-mounted position. Mounted on a drive-shaft that spins at 10,000 RPM, the cutter head efficiently slices through all sorts of wood. You control the depth of these cuts, up to 9/64th of an inch, with a dial near the front of the device. When you run the Festool planer, a front-mounted handle helps you maintain control over the tool. You can use it to create rabbets as deep as you need. It connects with dust extraction systems and comes with two optional guides for precise cut-control. This tool is compatible with the Festool bench-unit, which turns the planer into a jointer as well.
- Festool HL 850 E Planer comes with parallel guide, depth guide and container
- Front-mounted handle for added control
- Rabbet depth has no limit
- Connects with Festool dust extractors
- Included guide allows for straight planes across surface
- Depth guide mitigates over-cutting
- Compatible with bench-unit, which changes electric planer to jointer
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty with 30-day money-back guarantee
- Interchangeable heads for versatility
- Single-tool blade changes let you switch projects quickly
- Planer tool uses 3-15/64-inches blades
- Side-mounted blade head for easy access
- Carbide blade is very durable
- 10,000 RPM drive shaft accomplishes tasks quickly
- Depth-control capability for finely detailed projects
- Maximum plane depth of 9/64th of an inch