OF 1010 EQ Router
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
OF 1010 EQ Router
OF 1010 EQ Router
The FESTOOL® OF 1010 EQ Router is ideal for both professionals and hobbyists to add to their tool collection. Its 8.5-Amp motor runs the drive shaft at a maximum speed of 23,000 RPM for fast material removal. This Festool router has a lightweight design that packs lots of power in a tool that weighs less than 6 pounds for easy transport and use. You can use its plunging action to vary the cutting depth as you work or lock it in place for consistency. The router's ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to hold and use over long periods. Its micro-adjustment knob allows you to change the electric routing tool's cutting depth as little as 1/256 inch at a time for finely detailed work. A dust extraction port lets you easily plug in a hose to clean the air and work piece. This tool's 13-foot power cord has an extended range for mobility, and it's compatible with other Festool tools for versatile power. The MMC electronic system helps it to run at optimal performance levels under heavy loads. Its depth turret has three different positions for repeatable cuts.
- Festool OF 1010 EQ router includes 2 collets, guide stop, dust extraction hood, chip catcher, bushing adapter for US guides, power cord and T-Loc Systainer 3
- MMC maintains top performance in heavy-duty conditions
- Depth turret has three specific stops for repeatable work
- 3-year limited warranty with 30-day money-back guarantee
- Precision-made in Germany
- 8.5-Amp motor delivers a top speed of 23,000 RPM
- Lightweight electric router weighs under 6 pounds for easy operation
- Plunge router can adjust depth mid-cut or lock in place
- Ergonomic handle reduces work-related strain
- Adjustment handle makes minute changes as fine as 1/256 inch
- Dust extraction port accepts vacuum hoses
- Power cord is 13 feet long for greater range of movement
- Cord can attach to many other Festool tools for greater versatility