Domino Beech 8X80 190X, DF700
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Domino Beech 8X80 190X, DF700
The FESTOOL domino joining system combines exceptional versatility and strength in making true mortis and tenon joinery easy.
- Domino beech 8 mm x 80 mm qty 190 for DF 500 & DF 700
- Domino tenon is stronger than biscuits and more flexible than dowels
- Made from solid hardwood stock, domino beech tenons form the basis of a strong joints that will last a lifetime and beyond
- 4 mm designed for making 1/2 In. drawers, 5 & 6 mm best used for joining 3/4 In.
- Embossed to create the glue pockets and hydraulic flutes
- Quickly and accurately create joints that will last for generations
- Intergrated repeatability options allow you to create perfectly aligned joints in seconds
- Rapidly switch between a wide range of joint sizes
- Adjust width of mortise simply with a turn of a dial for easier joint alignment and assembly
- With a design built around repeatability and consistency, the domino removes the guesswork and tedious measuring from the process of aligning and joining sheet goods or long edges
- Patented oscillating cutter action reduces the chance of kickback
- Position mortises precisely with the viewing window
- Create long lasting mortise and tenon joints in seconds, without sacrificing durability
Acme Tools Brand NameFESTOOL
Acme Tools Part Number498212
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.7
Country of OriginDEU
Internet Product Code (IPC)96F743E4F9A
Size8 mm x 80 mm
Internal Supplier Part #498212
MFG Model # (Series)498212
MFG Part # (OEM)498212
Product NameDomino Beech 8X80 190X, DF700
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN