Domino Assortment DF 700
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Domino Assortment DF 700
When it comes to joining and aligning tasks, this FESTOOL® Domino Assortment DF 700 will come in handy with its prepacked, portable assortment of tenons and one XL cutter as well. When used with other Festool Systainer assortment systems, it's easy to create durable mortise and tenon joints that will last. This versatile Domino Systainer setup helps a craftsman quickly switch between joint sizes, which helps to improve joint alignment and assembly in a variety of joinery tasks. The Festool Domino Assortment DF 700 features a carry case with easily removable and interchangeable plastic containers that help to keep tenons and cutters organized by size and function. Domino tenons are constructed from solid beech hardwood, resulting in pieces that are stronger than biscuits yet more flexible than dowels. This domino systainer set includes 129 tenons in both 12 and 14 mm configurations and also comes with one 14 mm cutter, which features a patented oscillating action designed to reduce kickback.
- Includes: 129 assorted Domino tenons, 1 Domino XL Cutter, carry case
- Solid beech hardwood tenons are flexible yet durable
- patented oscillating cutter action
- Includes both 12 mm and 14 mm size tenons
- XL cutter features reduced kickback
- Set is prepacked and portable
- Compatible with other Festool assortment Systainers
- Helps to keep joints properly aligned
- Allows for switching quickly between joint sizes
- Can be used for all types of joinery tasks
- Convenient carry case keeps tenons close at hand
- Keeps a variety of tenon and cutter sizes organized
- Removable and interchangeable plastic containers
Acme Tools Brand NameFESTOOL
Acme Tools Part Number498205
Assembled Weight (lbs)12.1
Country of OriginDEU
Internet Product Code (IPC)634E5F0AC13
SizeAssortment of 8mm and 10mm
Internal Supplier Part #498205
MFG Model # (Series)498205
MFG Part # (OEM)498205
Product NameDomino Assortment DF 700
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN