Domino Assortment DF 700
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Domino Assortment DF 700
Complete your joining and cutting jobs with the FESTOOL® Domino Assortment DF 700. Conveniently fabricate long-lasting mortises and tenon joints quickly with pre-measured tenons. Housed within the Domino Systainer carrying case, this set includes common sizes of tenons and cutters in 8 and 10mm lengths. The compartments are interchangeable for easy personalization and customization with other Domino systems. The Festool systainer includes an assortment of Domino tenons in commonly used sizes: 49 8 x 22 x 50 mm, 38 8 x22 x 80 mm, 36 8 x 22 x 100 mm, 82 10 x 24 x 50 mm, 52 10 x 24 x 80 mm, and 53 10 x 24 x 100 mm. The frequently used sizes save lots of time from cutting them yourself. It also includes two Domino XL cutters, in 8 and 10 mm (each). Domino tenons are made from solid beech wood to form the foundation of a strong joint. They are embossed for creating glue pockets or hydraulic flutes. Consistent tenon sizing enables easily duplication of perfectly aligned joints and rapid changes to a wide variety of joint sizes. Our patented oscillating cutter decreases kickback and increases accuracy. Easily position mortises within the viewing window.
- Included: Systainer, Festool Domino Assortment DF 700 tenons, 2 Domino XL cutters
- Consistent tenon sizing for easy replication of aligned joints
- Change to variety of joint sizes easily
- Oscillating cutter decreases kickback, increases accuracy
- Easily position your mortises within the cutter's viewing window
- Pre-measured tenons for added convenience
- Variety of 8 and 10mm lengths
- Interchangeable with other Domino Systainer sets
- Pre-cut tenons for easy and fast joining
- Crafted of hard beech wood
- Tenons are commonly used sizes
- Convenience saves time from measuring and cutting
- Embossed for glue pockets and hydraulic flutes
Acme Tools Brand NameFESTOOL
Acme Tools Part Number498204
Assembled Weight (lbs)11.9
Country of OriginDEU
Internet Product Code (IPC)EC93674EF82
SizeAssortement of 8 and 10 mm
Internal Supplier Part #498204
MFG Model # (Series)498204
MFG Part # (OEM)498204
Product NameDomino Assortment DF 700
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN