FS 1400/2 55In Guide Rail
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
FS 1400/2 55In Guide Rail
FESTOOL FS guide rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 In. to 197 In. (800 to 5000 mm), providing the right rail for every application. The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors for a rigid, secure and continuous connection. Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework and wasted material. Use the FS 1400/2 guide rail (55 In.) with the FESTOOL TS plunge cut saw to make precision cuts. Connect rails using FESTOOL guide rail connectors to make limitless cuts.
- Integrated splinter guard that serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering of the cut, for perfect results
- Available in many lengths
- Can be used with all FESTOOL plunge routers with the matching guide stop
- The glide strip reduces friction between the tool and the guide rail for easier, more fluid cutting action
- System integration for FESTOOL plunge routers and jigsaws
- Non-skid, self clamping strips on the bottom prevent movement during the cutting operation
- Accessory limit stops (not included) provide front and rear stop positions for accurate and repeatable cuts
- Utilizing the integrated T-slots, rails can be joined using guide rail connectors (sold separately)
- Rails can be quickly disassembled for storage and transport
- In addition to the two integrated gripping strips to prevent guide rail movement, there is also a continuous T-slot on the bottom for unobtrusive clamping
- Extruded aluminum profile is robust and lightweight making it easy to transport, store and use
Accessory Type55 In. Guide Rail FS 1400
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameFESTOOL
Acme Tools Part Number491498F
Assembled Weight (lbs)5
Brand / Model CompatibilityTS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw, TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw
Country of OriginDEU
Fence Type55 In. guide rail can be used with all FESTOOL plunge routers.
Internal Supplier Part #491498F
Internet Product Code (IPC)131A6C95A19
MFG Model # (Series)#491498F
MFG Part # (OEM)491498F
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all warranty information.
Package ContentsOne FESTOOL 55 In. Guide Rail FS 1400 (491498)
Product NameFS 1400/2 55In Guide Rail