ExStik® pH Meter
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
ExStik® pH Meter
The PH100 waterproof ExStik® pH meter provides fast and easy on-the-spot pH measurements. The flat surface electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions. The renew indicator tells you when it's time to replace your electrode. The cal alert ensures consistently accurate readings by telling you when you need to recalibrate. A memory feature records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings, so you will know how your readings have changed over time. The LCD readout displays pH, temperature and an analog bargraph that shows trends in acidity or alkalinity and indicates when the reading is stable. 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Other features include automatic temperature compensation, auto power off, low battery indicator and data hold.
- Built-in smart chip offers advanced functions and features to a stick style pH meter not found anywhere else
- Renew feature that tells you when it’s time to replace your pH electrode
- Cal feature that tells you when it’s time to recalibrate your meter
- Flat surface pH electrode that is completely waterproof and rugged enough to withstand harsh environments
- Analog bar graph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00) to conveniently view trends in acidity or alkalinity
- Temperature measurements with automatic temperature compensation
- 1-, 2-, or 3-point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions; order pH buffers separately
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3-volt CR-2032 button batteries, and 48-in (1.2m) neck strap
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameEXTECH
Acme Tools Part NumberPH100
Assembled Weight (lbs)4.0
Country of OriginTWN
Internal Supplier Part #PH100
Internet Product Code (IPC)F7B343A55CA
MFG Model # (Series)PH100
MFG Part # (OEM)PH100
Manufacturer Warranty1 year
Package Contentsflat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3 V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48 In. (1.2m) neck strap.
Product NameExStik® pH Meter