3D40 3D Printer - Education
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
3D40 3D Printer - Education
The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer - EDU is the printer for the educator that continues the Dremel heritage of reliability and ease-of-use while bringing the convenience of Wi-Fi connectivity and mobile interaction to the classroom. The The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 3D Printer - EDU is packed with features to assist the educator and includes the accessories and tools you need to get started in the world of 3D building including extra filament and a USB flash drive with curriculum-based models. With a build capacity larger than the Dremel 3D20, you can build bigger projects inside the fully enclosed, illuminated workspace with a cooling system that prevents object warping and keeps your builds precise. Design and edit your models with the included Dremel Digilab Slicer based on Cura , and control the building process using a full-color touch-screen. And when the build is done, retrieve your object using the convenient removable build platform. Large, clear, hinged door and lid permit unobstructed viewing of the build operation so you can always see inside without compromising the build environment. Easy-to-use right out of the box, the The Dremel DigiLab 3D40 features built-in printable files so you can start building immediately, without the need of a computer. An advanced extruder design features an active filament monitoring system to ensure successful builds and the exclusive, Quick Level™ guided levelling system makes set-up a snap. Better yet, the 3D40 is made by Dremel the brand you trust for reliability and value and backed by a one-year warranty and UL certification to assure quality and provide peace of mind.
- Quick and easy set-up with Quik Level™ guided 2-point semi-auto leveling, for fast and accurate calibration
- Removable build platform for easy object removal
- On-board software enables stand-alone operation
- Fully enclosed for protected building
- 100 micron build resolution for high quality building
- 1-year warranty and UL certification assure quality and peace of mind
- Full color touch screen and onboard software enable standalone operation
- Wi-fi enabled for remote printing through new Dremel 3D app or through spark software
- New Dremel preparation build software with added features to ensure successful builds
- Innovative extruder with active filament monitoring protects against failed builds
- Expanded build capacity for larger projects— 10 In. x 6 In. x 6.7 In. (255 mm x 155 mm x 170 mm)
- Excellent safety and support—highly rated customer service, one year warranty and UL certified
- Enhanced cooling system prevents warping and keeps your objects crisp
- Advanced motion control minimizes noise
- Full color touch screen lets you go from file to building effortlessly
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameDREMEL
Acme Tools Part Number3D40-EDU
Assembled Weight (lbs)35.0
ColorGrey / Blue
Computer CompatibilityPC & Mac
Country of OriginCHN
Internal Supplier Part #F0133D40AB
Internet Product Code (IPC)C9040149D95
MFG Model # (Series)3D40-EDU
MFG Part # (OEM)3D40-EDU
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited 1 Year
Maximum Build Depth (in)10.0
Maximum Build Height (in)6.0
Maximum Build Width (in)6.7
Minimum Layer Thickness / Resolution (Microns)100.0
Modeling Materials SupportedPLA Filament
Overall Depth (in)15.5
Overall Height (in)16.0
Overall Width (in)20.25
Product Name3D40 3D Printer - Education