Rapid Load Holder
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Rapid Load Holder
Save time when you need to drill a lot of successive holes with the dewalt DW2505. It’s conveniently spring loaded for efficiency and is designed with exclusive hex shank locking system for added security. The DW2505 is compatible with all brands of 3/8 In. and 1/2 In. drills. Pressure-activated ball-groove system for rapid loading and strong retentionimpact and rust resistant nickel plated nose for extended use. Durable rubber finger grips for comfortable use. Stainless steel interior parts for greater durability
- Pressure-activated ball-groove system for rapid loading and strong retention
- Impact and rust resistant nickel plated nose for extended use
- Durable rubber finger grips for comfortable use
- Stainless steel interior parts for greater durability
- Durable rubber finger grips
- Stainless steel interior parts
- Chuck size: 3/8 & 1/2 In.
Acme Tools Brand NameDEWALT
Acme Tools Part NumberDW2505
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN
Screwdriving Bit TypeBit Holders
Assembled Depth (in)1.00
Assembled Height (in)5.75
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.137
Assembled Width (in)2.88
Internet Product Code (IPC)4914C578D15
Package Contents1 Rapid Load holder
Recommended Safety EquipmentSafety glasses and gloves
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating