Grain Moisture Meter
DELMHORST INSTRUMENT-G-7The G-7 is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing f... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
The G-7 is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and providing accurate and repeatable readings. You can even attach optional accessories to check moisture in bulk material and hay. The G-7 also provides useful statistics on stored readings.
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat
- 1-year warranty
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 - 160° F (0 - 70° C)
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain
- Moisture range: 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Moisture range is 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||DELMHORST INSTRUMENT|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||G-7|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||3|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Memory Recall Count:||150|
|Detector / Tester Type:||Moisture|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||F2EE2EAAB3F|
|Probe Length (in):||0|
|Replaceable Sensor Tips:||Yes|
|Response Time (s):||1|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||G-7|
|MFG Model # (Series):||G-7|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||G-7|
|Product Name:||Grain Moisture Meter|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|