Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
DBI-SALA's carabiners are an extremely versatile choice to keep your system securely connected. Workers appreciate the reduced weight and easy operation it offersSaflok® steel carabiner, self locking/closing
- 2-3/16" gate opening, Self-closing/Self-locking gate for increased safety and security, User-friendly design for simple operation even while wearing gloves
- Gate Face withstands a load of 3,600 lbs. (up from 220 lbs.); Side of Gate withstands a load of 3,600 lbs. (up from 350 lbs.); Minor Axis withstands 3,600 lbs
- High strength construction with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 pounds, Compatible with most connecting rings
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and the the new 2007 ANSI Z359 standard
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameDBI SALA
Acme Tools Part Number2000114
Assembled Weight (lbs)1
Color / Finishzinc plated
Materialzinc plated alloy steel